What We Do
LaunchWorks is a specialized provider of Embedded Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions. Our singular focus is to enhance the effectiveness of our customers by harnessing their data regardless of where or how it is stored. Our strategy is to provide our clients with the ability to access reports located in various BI platforms directly within the applications they use on a daily basis.
Our product suite provides a variety of options to meet your BI requirements. We:
1) Provide embedded analytic reporting for users looking to access reports from within Salesforce.com, Sharepoint, Outlook, Chrome and customized web applications.
2) Interface with a variety of platforms including BusinessObjects, Cognos, Tableau, and Meditech 6.1 as examples.
3) Reduce the time and costs of embedded analytics whether the user is looking to purchase a solution or build their own.
4) Provide a middle ware solution that enables external customer facing and internal users to access and embed reports across multiple platforms and applications.
5) Enable customers to connect to their on-premise databases, from within cloud based solutions, SaaS or custom built applications while meeting their advanced security requirements.
Founder & President
Kevin has 20 years of business intelligence experience with a focus on SAP SDK’s for BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports, and Dashboards. He founded LaunchWorks (originally “McManus Software”) 8 years ago after years of customer complaints around lack of embedded BI tools. Taking years of rich consulting experience, Kevin built the LaunchWorks software platform as a plug and play solution for BI report integration. Before starting LaunchWorks, Kevin spent years as a highly sought after BI independent consultant worldwide, taking on Fortune 500 clients from Los Angeles to London to Geneva. Prior to his independent consulting business, Kevin worked for various data warehousing companies as an engineer. He speaks frequently at all the key BI conferences, including multiple stints as the annual SAP Business Objects conference. Kevin holds a B.S. degree in Computer Science from Pace University.
Read Kevin’s informative blog about BusinessObjects tips and tricks.
Software Application Lead
Manager of Customer Support
Chris Mayer has 10 years of experience in data analytics and project management in multiple fields. In his current role as Manager of Customer Support, he is responsible for the continued success of multiple installations of the LaunchWorks suite of products. Prior to Launchworks he consulted for the North American office of FastReact Systems – UK on projects in the United States, Canada, and Central America. He began his career as an Account Representative responsible for application training for Demand Management Inc. Chris graduated from the University of Oklahoma and currently resides in North Texas with his wife and two children.